Thursday, September 16, 2010

Living Your Own Reality

The bible tells us that we are to be content
In whatever situation we are in right now,
As you look at your life as you are living it
How do you feel about the place you are in?

Life has a way of helping us to see what we are
Have I lived up to my own expectaions I perceived,
Or am I in a place that I do not know how I got here
It seems like a dream but I know it is absolutely real.

Am I happy or am I sad as I look inside of me
Do I wake up in the morning looking forward to today,
Does the sun shine in my heart as I feel alive
Or am I regretful for all the days that have gone by?

You are where you are because of the choices you made
Whether good or bad it seemed right at the time,
We can always look back and say I should have done that
But you did not because you wanted what you chose.

Live your life today as what it is in truth and reallity
You cannot change yesterday but looking forward you can,
The only thing that truly matters is God's Word in your life
Living for Him and the relationship you have developed by love.

No comments:

Post a Comment